We get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
Design and Build
It gives off the best noise reproduction which can produce a distinct acoustic property. The Symphonized Wraith 2.0 walnut headphones with mic are made up of natural wood and smooth metal.
Timber is one of the widely used components for most high-end speakers and several musical instruments.
Find The Best Deal
- Driver Unit: Dynamic 40mm Neodymium
- Sensitivity: 107+/3bD at 1KHz, 1mW
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 18Hz-22kHz
- R&L Balance: <3dB(50Hz-6KHz, 1mW)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <3dB
- Rated Input Power: 30mW
- Connection: 3.5mm gold-plated jack
The headset doesn’t feel heavy when you’re wearing them. I’m very impressed with the sound as you can clearly hear the audio. The bass is also pretty good. I can hear every detail when I am listening to music.
- Battery LifeBattery Life
- Charging TimeCharging Time
- Dimension10 x 7.5 x 4 Inches
- Weight454 grams
- BatteryRechargeable Battery
- Battery LifeIn use: Up to 9 hours
- Cable48"/1.2 braided nylon cable
- Charging Time35-40 minutes
- OriginUnited States
WirelessHeadphones.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Wraith 2.0 Walnut Headphone
RECEPTION/CALL QUALITY 8.4/10
- Ear cushions are very comfy.
- You can replace and detach the cord if it is damaged.
- It has noise canceling feature.
Last update on 2021-07-21 at 18:25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API