Design and Build
It has a built-in LDAC enhanced codec support and Bluetooth connectivity that allows you to listen to the high-quality audio to intensify your listening experience and motivate you to your workout. The new bass gives you excellent audio quality experience.
- Secure or easy fit with two-way wearing style.Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Connect your device wirelessly with Bluetooth and NFC
- Splash-proof design that’s ready for rain or sweat
- Up to 7 hours of battery life with built-in rechargeable battery
- Precise-fitting hybrid silicone earbuds and arc supporters
Inside the box includes a microphone and a mini remote that you can use for answering calls. This product also has a cable adjuster and clip to ensure that the headphones would tightly hold while you’re using them especially while doing the workout. The built-in volume control and microphone gives you control over your music and calls. With these batteries, you can use it for up to 7 hours which gives you a plenty amount of time to use it.
What’s inside the box?
It includes a carrying pouch, headphone cord, hybrid silicone rubber earbuds, USB charging cable, and neckband adjuster.
- Bluetooth 4.1 is with NFC technology, which allows you to pair and stream wirelessly to compatible devices.
- These wireless headphones supports HSP, HFP, SBC, A2DP, AVRCP, and LDAC profiles
- 12mm drivers, to provide an outstanding sound.
- Frequency response rate is between 50Hz – 8kHz.
- Dimensions are H82 x W93 x D180mm.
Since I’m always on the go, this wireless headphone is a fit for me. Even if I sweat too much during a workout, the headset still works fine. The battery lasts for like 7 to 8 hours, so I use it for a lot of activities since I’m a music addict.