The Sennheiser RS 120 II On-Ear Wireless Headset is a fantastic product that will far exceed your expectations. This article will discuss Sennheiser RS120’s features, design, and sound quality. These headsets are less expensive and more unique than traditional Bluetooth wireless headphones; give them a try, and you’ll be hooked on your new headphones.
Allow the user-friendly Sennheiser RS 120 II to prove themselves as the ideal set of wireless headphones for you.
Sennheiser RS 120 II Wireless Headphones Features:
- Open, stereo, Supra-aural, and wireless RF headphone system
- Detailed, analytical sound reproduction with strong bass response
- Suitable for all types of modern music and TV applications
- Wireless freedom with reception through walls and ceilings
- Range of up to 100 meters (300 feet)
- Control elements are conveniently positioned to provide easy, intuitive operation.
- Transmitter with a metal cradle for storing and recharging the headphones
- Optional wall mounting of transmitter possible
- Very lightweight headphones, extremely comfortable to wear
- Appealing, modern design
- Rechargeable NiMH batteries included (size: AAA)
- 2-year warranty
This Sennheiser RS 120 ii is an RF transmitter and is a rechargeable headphone that gives you the freedom to connect up to 300 feet via lightweight radio frequency (RF) wirelessly. Sennheiser RS 120 II has a battery life of 20 hours on a full charge. Fit for all kinds of contemporary music and TV applications. This headset gives you the wireless freedom you need. The signal can pass through walls and ceilings. The product also comes with an easy-to-use charging cradle where the base is utilized as a battery charger. The RS 120 has three RF channel selectors. They allow you to select an interference-free channel for much better reception. This product doesn’t work with Bluetooth technology. This device is cable-free, produces good quality sound without using any cables.
Design and Build
- Impedance: 24 Ohms
- Transducer principle: Open, dynamic
- Ear coupling: Supra-aural
- Frequency response: 22 – 19,500 Hz
- THD at 1 kHz, 100 dB SPL: Less than 0.7 percent
- SPL (1 kHz, 1 V RMS): 106 dB
- Power supply: 2 AAA cells
- Operating time: 20 hours
- Weight: 230 g
- What’s in the box
- 1 x Headphones
The Sennheiser RS 120 ii padded cushions on the speaker and headband make it very comfortable to wear. Its attractive and contemporary design fits all types of users. You also have the option to mount the transmitter on your wall or place the headset on its base and use it as a charging stand. This product is lightweight, which makes it very comfy to wear.
This headset is lightweight and comfy, weighing only 8.1 ounces. The ear cups have a supra-aural design (this means that the earpads sit on top of your ears). After some time, you can change these ear cushions. Because of the material, they comfortably fit your ears and provide plenty of breathing room. However, noise cancellation is not as effective as headphones with full-coverage ear cups.
The transmitter is required for the headphones to function; hence it is an important component of this device. Its design is beautiful and stylish so that it will blend in well with the rest of your home’s decor. Make sure the transmitter is in the best possible place for optimal performance.
With this gadget, you may get amazing surround sound in the high and mid-range bass. The hissing noise happens when the transmitter put near another electrical gadget with remote control is the sole drawback. While this is inconvenient, the answer is simple: keep your transmitter away from these other devices.
The Sennheiser RS 120 ii produces a boost and well-balanced sound from nearly any source.
Users may manually tune into multiple frequency channels thanks to radio high-frequency technology. Furthermore, with a frequency of 900 MHz, you may be confident that you will not interfere with other channels. In terms of sound and quality, RF technology is comparable to infrared technology. It can’t go back and forth between channels as Bluetooth devices can.
With its clear and strong bass response, you’ll surely enjoy every moment when you’re listening to your favorite music with its great sound quality. You can find the volume and tuning dial on the headphone.
What’s inside the box?
- TR 120 transmitter (audio cable is attached you can use to connect in the headphone jack)
- Transmitter power cord (in a small white box- it’s there, trust us)
- (2) AAA NiMH rechargeable batteries
- RCA to 1/8″ Audio Adapter
- 1/8″ to 1/4″ Audio Adapter
- Instructions for use
These headphones are very comfortable. I have read some reviews that they’re bulky and uncomfortable to wear. But I doubt that because I’m very satisfied with my RS 120 II. The price is reasonable. Voice clarity of this product is fantastic. Listen to music or use it to watch TV shows you love.
Wireless Headphones Common Questions
Sennheiser creates some of the most well-received headphone models on the market today and is widely recognized as ‘THE’ headphone manufacturer for casual listening, studio monitoring, and audiophile reference. Sennheiser has a wide range of models with a common design concept: to provide a great sound and build quality at all price ranges using a wireless signal.
What are the pros and cons of Sennheiser RS 120 ii?
- Excellent sound quality.
- Lightweight and very comfortable.
- Built-in volume control.
- A recharging system with AAA NiMH batteries.
- Not compatible with Bluetooth devices.
- The Sennheiser RS 120 is not noise-canceling headphones, and you may be hearing the sound from the outside, for example, the background noise of a vacuum cleaner.
The Sennheiser RS 120 ii over-ear wireless headphone buy-now-1 is a fantastic bargain overall. The sound quality is excellent, and the features and comfort are awesome. They’re dependable, and they’re designed to last for months. The main drawback appears to be that the tuning and volume settings are too close together, aside from the hissing noise, which may readily avoid. Additionally, for a wireless model, this headphone is incredibly inexpensive.
rs 120 ii vs rs 120
rs 120 ii vs rs 170
Sennheiser RS 120 II Headphone
Last update on 2021-09-19 at 01:24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API