Also, the foldability of these wireless headphones is controllable. By unfolding it, the wireless headphones turn on. And by folding it, it automatically stops your tracks and turns itself off. And the switches are also unique because they include a noise canceling switch.
Design and Build
The Sennheiser PXC 550 Wireless looks collected, calm and businesslike. They’re incredibly light but doesn’t feel cheap.
The ear cups will slide onto headband when you adjust them. There’s a thin metal strip between the plastic guards. The padding matches the pads on the ear cups. You can turn these wireless headphones on by twisting the right ear cup from their flat position. After turning them on, you’d hear the voice assistant that has a British accent. They also automatically pairs with the last connected device after they’re turned on.
- Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology in an ergonomically designed lightweight, comfortable and collapsible travel headset perfect for travel. Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- NoiseGard adaptive noise cancellation ensures superior sound quality in every environment. Impedance:Active 490 Ohm/ Passive 46 Ohm
- Intuitive user control and convenience thanks for voice prompts, touch controls, NFC pairing, smart pause and automatic on/off
- Triple microphone array delivers business class communications with exceptional vocal clarity. Sennheiser sound signature quality with selective sound modes to enhance the listening experience
- The PXC 550 wireless is fully compatible with CapTune, sennheiser's premium quality music player and powerful sound tuning app to perfectly adjust the feel of your music to your personal preference
There are physical switches on the right ear cup which includes the Bluetooth switch and the noise canceling switch. There’s a touchpad that lets you control the playback.
Comfort and Fit
The extra cushioning on the middle and the metal on the ends make it comfortable to wear. They’re ergonomically perfect. Though they’ve cushioned it well, it only weighs 227 grams. The trimness of these wireless headphones can also attribute to the fact that they crammed everything well. The plus side on all of these is that the black matte finish makes it look classic.
The Sennheiser PXC 550 Wireless is said to have one of the best noise cancellation headphones. You won’t hear the background noise while listening to your tracks. Listen to them at full volume without knowing that a party has started just outside your building.
What’s in the Box?
Inside the box, you can find the Sennheiser PXC 550 Wireless folded tidily. The wireless headphones are of a rubberized material with circlets of silver. You can also locate the audio cable with a single-button microphone. An airline adapter is also inside and the felt case.
The Sennheiser PXC 550 Wireless will give you two years warranty. This warranty doesn’t include inoperability because of poor use.
I love that the audio quality on these wireless headphones is adjustable. And it’s very light even if it’s a little over accessorized. They’re very comfortable to use too. The noise cancellation is just superb.
pxc 550 wireless vs bose
pxc 550 wireless vs momentum 2.0 wireless
pxc 550 wireless vs momentum wireless