Design and Build
- Compatible with Wireless Bluetooth® connections with NFC*2 function, they can be paired by touching them or bringing them closer to each other.
- They made the case of luxurious aluminum.
- A suitable swivel device. The headphone can easily be folded for easy storage.
- They incorporated the control buttons and microphone in the housing.
- They included the microphone and control buttons in the box.
- The supple polyurethane cushion and soft leather-like materials are used to cover the headband, and the ear pads give extreme comfort.
- The 40 mm driver units can produce a deep and natural sound with high balance.
- The SE-MJ561BT-T supports AAC*1 codec for excellent sound quality.
Headphone and Microphone
The headphone is fully enclosed, and it weighs 160 g (cord not included), the driver diameter is φ40 mm, and its frequency response is from 9 Hz to 22 000 Hz. They include a Micro USB cable. The type of receiver is Electret condenser, and its polar pattern is Omni-directional, Frequency response rate is from 100 Hz to 10 000 Hz.
It uses 2.4 GHz band for the frequency. The SE-MJ561BT-T supports the following Bluetooth profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP.
Bluetooth® transmission is standard Ver.4.0, and the output is standard Power Class 2. The headphone’s maximum communication interval is approximately 10 meters.
Bass is very powerful, and the audio sound is clear. The battery life is great which could last up to 15 hours while in use. I pretty much love its sleek and cozy design.