Table of Contents:
- Design and Build
- Sound Quality
- Microphone and Controls
- High-Resolution Audio
- Product Comparison
The Pioneer SE-MS7BT is a wireless (Bluetooth and NFC) and high-resolution headphone from Pioneer’s Style Series. These headphones come in black, silver and brown colors to choose from with sleek and exquisite aluminum design made with top-quality materials perfect for users who takes delight in listening to music with flair.
Design and Build
- Has wide headband to provide user’s comfort.
- Ergonomically-shaped earpads to provide user’s comfort.
- Micro-USB cable
- 1.2m headphone cord
The Pioneer SE-MS7BT is a closed dynamic speaker with a 40mm driver that produces enough lows and a rich sound with high-resolution frequencies. It’s reliable in reproducing low-frequency ranges for a stronger bass response.
Supported with Qualcomm’s AptX audio and AAC codecs for excellent sound quality even on wireless
- Uses a Bluetooth version 3.0
- Can pair up to 8 Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Can be paired with NFC devices
- with 10m maximum range
- A wired headphone cable (included in the box) is required to produce high-resolution frequencies.
- Powered by a rechargeable DC3.7V Lithium-ion battery.
- Music and talk time of up to 12 hours.
- Charging time of approximately 4 hours.
Microphone and Controls
- Has a built-in microphone for clearer and hands-free phone calls in the 4ft cord (included)
- Simple controls for volume adjustments, skipping tracks, play/pause and taking phone calls.
- Echo cancellation and noise suppression feature to ensure better conversation experience.
Aside from a superb performance and excellent battery life, one thing I love about Pioneer’s SE-MS7BT is that it’s very comfortable to use even when I’m using it for straight 5 hours. It’s unbelievable!