Design and Build
The manufacturer has exposed the antenna. They have made the antenna of aluminum, just like the outer earcups. The aluminum gives the headphone higher signal range.
- Technically superior - master & dynamic has a deep passion for designing technically sophisticated headphones that look as beautiful as they sound. The MW60 features best in class signal range Using Bluetooth 4. 1 with apt and a patent pending antennae. Other features include: 45mm neodymium drivers, 16-hour battery life, removable ear pads, inline mic. And foldable design.
- Rich sound - tuned for a rich, warm sound, The MW60 offers a natural, detailed, live sound signature that captures the exceptional detail of well-recorded music. Our Tuning is designed to Compliment a diverse range of musical genres. Impedance- 32ohms
- Premium materials - Built for decades of use and beautifully designed using the highest quality luxury materials including premium leather, Stainless steel, and aluminum - creating an Iconic, durable and timeless look. Key components, including lambskin ear pads and woven cords, are designed to be replaceable to ensure longevity. Accessories include: protective carrying case, USB charging cable, 2. 0m standard cable, 3. 5/6. 3mm Gold plated adapter and leather storage box
- Industry leader - positively reviewed and highly praised by industry leaders for both sound and build quality. Wired Magazine named the MW60 “best Bluetooth headset”
- Master & dynamic offers a limited 2 year against defect. The headphones come with a unique serial Code to register the product to ensure priority service. Please make sure headphones are purchased from an authorized reseller to coverage.
You can locate the MW60’s power switch on the left earcup. On this side, the 3.5mm connection is found, and it’s where you can connect the audio cable. The pinhole microphone is also on the left earcup. On the right earcup, houses the controls for volume and track. You can find the central multifunction button on the right earcup. The micro USB port is also on the right side.
The MW60 doesn’t deliver the thumping bass that most audiophiles want. But it’s more than enough to let you enjoy your music experience. If you’re into bass, then this isn’t the pair for you. The lows hit the right notes. They’re accurate and precise most of the time. It’s balanced all over, especially the lows. The lows have a broad range of frequencies, but they don’t overpower the vocals and instruments.
The mids on this wireless headphone is monstrous. It’s where the MW60 can boast its sound quality. They’re the first range of this wireless headphone. They have placed emphasis with the mids. There is precise and unmatched level of separation.
The highs are decent in the MW60. Its hi- hats and cymbals are well-detailed. But they don’t sound harsh. This headphone has outclassed the competition in how well they made the sound quality.
If other wireless headphones have a maximum Bluetooth range of 35 feet, you’d be surprised how wide the MW60’s range is. The range of this wireless headphone is 100 feet. Yes, you have read it right. It can reach at a Bluetooth range of 100 feet.
Though, as any Bluetooth connection, having a wall between your device and the headphone will cause a problem. A hindrance will cause your connection to be a little jumpy. If you use this wireless headphone within 30 feet, with or without barriers, it can still function well.
The build of this wireless headphone is excellent. Even the materials that they have used are also excellent. The sound quality of the wireless speaker is as good as the speaker’s build.
mw60 vs qc35
mw60 vs p7
mw60 vs p7 wireless
mw60 vs mw50
mw60 vs mh40
mw60 vs h8
mw60 vs h7
mw60 vs bose
mw60 vs momentum wireless
- Excellent sound quality on both wired and wireless connections.
- Impressive bluetooth connectivity.
- Clear and well balanced audio performance.
- Easy set-up functions.
- Luxurious designed and very comfortable to wear.