Design and Build
The P5 Wireless is a good-looking pair of wireless headphones. You can’t deny it. The soft leather and sleek metal design are a fashion statement for this pair.
They’ve cleverly hidden the detachable audio cable behind the left ear pad.
Magnets attach each ear cup, and they’re removable and replaceable. You can remove or connect the audio cable to them.
- P5 Wireless combines the fantastic sound of P5 Series 2, with advanced Bluetooth streaming for unrivalled wireless acoustic performance. Impedance : 22 ohms (passive)
- Using high quality Bluetooth aptX, P5 Wireless allows you to stream Hi-Fi quality music from your smart phone, tablet or computer
- An incredible battery life of 17 hours of wireless playback between charges. P5 Wireless charges via USB and if you want to save your battery, it also comes supplied with a cable.
- P5 Wireless features drive units based on the award winning P7, designed with a diaphragm like traditional loudspeakers, resulting in more precise diaphragm movement and amazing sound quality.
- Bowers & Wilkins has more than five decades of experience creating the world's best loudspeakers, and they've put that expertise into the P5 Wireless for a stunning pair of headphones
You can find the buttons for volume and play/pause music on the right ear cup. They’re small, and may be hard to press but are of reasonable size.
You can listen to music with comfort and style using the P5 wireless headphones. They’re elegantly padded and stitched. The aluminum arms accentuated the leather headband. It’s matte finished case is stamped with the company’s logo.
The Bowers & Wilkins created the P5 wireless to sound good and look good. These wireless headphones provide satisfying sound. From rock music to pop music, to classic and even acapella, they all sound with grace.
The vocals sound crisp and clean. They didn’t emphasize the bass on these wireless headphones, so your ears wouldn’t get overwhelmed with sound. There’s an equal loudness contour. The highs, the mids, and the bass are all equal here. There’s clarity and detail on the songs played. If you’re watching videos, you can hear the clear audio of what you’re watching.
The battery of the P5 wireless headphones can last up to 17 hours of playtime. It’s the longest playtime for wireless headphones on a single charge.
Call Quality and Noise Isolation
The noise isolation on these wireless headphones doesn’t let you go muffled away from your surroundings. You can hear the background noise, but you can still take calls with minimal noise.
They’re made with premium materials. The elegantly- stitched leather headband, with soft pads, makes it comfortable to wear. Even when you’re wearing it for a long time, you won’t feel any discomfort. The design makes it look classy. Moreover, it produces fantastic sound with a battery that lasts long.
p5 wireless vs p7 wireless
p5 wireless vs qc35
p5 wireless vs momentum wireless
p5 wireless vs p5 series 2