Table of Contents:
- Design and Build
- What’s Inside the Box
- Sound Quality
- Tech Specifications
- Product Comparison
Design and Build
The wooden earpieces were hand crafted to add a unique and smooth style. To make it feel comfy while putting them on.
Very suitable, you can just easily fold up your headphones and bring them wherever you want to. Each set of headphones comes with an extra cord, in case you might miss carrying one.
- Driver Unit: Dynamic 40mm Neodymium
- Sensitivity: 107+/3bD at 1KHz, 1mW
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- R&L Balance: <3dB(50Hz-6KHz, 1mW)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <3dB
- Rated Input Power: 30mW-50mW (Max)
- Connection: 3.5mm gold-plated jack
- Cable Length: 48″/1.2 braided nylon cable
- Bluetooth Working Distance: 10M/32FT
What’s Inside the Box
Keep your headphones looking great with a smooth and durable cover. Come with two cords. You may use the auxiliary cable to play music directly from your device, and you can use the USB cord for charging.
I came across the Sensation wireless wood headphones, and I didn’t regret that I bought this item. The headphones are comfy to wear, and I like the straightforward and sleek design. Its battery charges fast. It was fully charged after 45 minutes.
Sensation Wireless Wood Headphone Review
EASE OF USE8/10
- Made of wood and metal but the weight is lighter which makes it very comfortable.
- Ear cushions are very comfortable.
- Ear cushion was specially designed to isolate noise.